Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Pregnancy with #2 & Labor guesses

Baby #2 pregnancy has been by far easier than #1. Despite still throwing up a couple times a week, I cannot complain too much. I've been taking Diclegis and I swear it makes the nausea so much better than just zofran. I still take zofran on top of the Diclegis but I think the combo has made all the difference. I have accidentally skipped my Diclegis a few times throughout the pregnancy and the next day has been HELL! So, it must be the meds. 3rd trimester pains have been an extra sore pelvis and hips. I don't remember that quite as much when I was pregnant with Cora. My back and SI joint have been better this time around as well (probably cause im not pushing 400lb patients full time.) Heartburn has been worse, I've taken the Omphralazole this past couple weeks and it helps a bunch. My poor esophagus is just ruined I think, haha. Sleeping seems to be harder this time as well. It is at least a 5 point turn every time I try to go from left side to right and back. I'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel as my induction date is in 6 days! I am not ready for her just yet since the clothes are still on top of the garage yet to be washed and her room is blank and empty. BUT I am ready to hold this sweet girl and nurse her. My days as a mom of one are coming to an end which makes me cry. I've loved my Cora so much and can't imagine loving another just as much, but I know I will. Everyone says your heart just grows! I am hoping for a good sleeper & eater like Cora but dont know if luck will be on my side twice. Another thing I am worried about is the lack of resting time for me. Right now, its so easy 2:1. Joey will take Cora or I will and we both get enough time to ourselves. 2:2 will be hard! Thank goodness Joey can work from home and help out more.

Labor guesses
Induced Aug 14th with epidural
10 hour labor with 30 minutes pushing
7lb 2oz
19.5"
No complications/ 2nd degree tear

No comments:

Post a Comment