Monday, August 7, 2017

Cora 2 year 4 months (week before baby sis)

This is the week before baby sister comes so I'm trying to put together some cute Cora memories for when I make the 2017 family book!

At my 37 week check up Joey and Cora came with me & were positioned in the perfect place to watch the Dr. check my cervix. I could look over and see Cora's super confused and slightly disgusted face when the Dr. was doing her business. Cora questions, "MAMA, What you doing with your BUM!?" I laughed so hard & said she was looking at baby sister.

Cora counts 1-20 but my favorite is when she says "Sick, Seben"

"ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ, now I ABCDE, (mumble jumble last phrase)"

Loves being tickled to "Jesus wants me for a sunbeam"

Current obsessions are Trolls, Baby Boss, playing "diamonds", ABC puzzle, closing all the doors

Loves the Park.

Has turned into a total Mama's girl. I'm loving it. She asks me to "cuddle downstairs, mama?" all the time.

I miss when she would say "Happegen & Opegen" she says happened and open correctly now :(

Cora kisses the baby in my tummy and loves giving her raspberries. She has loved her baby dolls. I think she will have a hard time when I'm holding the baby and not her. She still wants me to hold her all the time. I think she will love helping with babies binkies and diapers but will be sad when I can't give Cora my full attention.

I love this girl so much. She is the most perfect 2 year old. I cry thinking about how she is going to keep growing up. How could Heavenly Father let her or any of us grow up!? She's perfect!!  I told her Jesus must come visit you because he misses his favorite & cutest girl so much. She is the perfect combo of sweet with her mom and sassy with her dad. She is adventurous and athletic! She can jump in the pool and swim back to the wall. She is so close to being able to not drown but I'm thankful she could get back to the wall if needed. Everyone at the pool asks how old she is and is shocked when I say she just turned 2. I hear all the things about how she is a fish!

No comments:

Post a Comment